About Me

Let me tell you a little about me. I am one of a kind. I can be your best friends or I can be your worst nightmare. I walk the walk and talk the talk, but sometimes the walk and the talk are fake. That's right, sometimes I can be fake. Why be rude or hurt feelings if you don't have to? It isn't hard to fake liking someone. My mother calls these instances my "Academy Award Performances!" Which brings me to, Yes, Bitch! I am one, I am proud of who I am and have becomes, and it has gotten me everything I've wanted in life. I am a strong woman. I don't like help, and I love being independent. I love my life. It hasn't always been easy, but it has never been boring. My husband still makes me laugh my ass off. He's a good man. I could burn dinner, ruin the laundry, and not clean anything for days, and he would still say I did a good job! A keeper for sure! When our song plays on the radio he texts me the radio station to turn to. He also pisses me off like no one in the world can. I'm a lucky lady! My kids are my world, they make life worth living to the fullest and have forced me to become a better person. It's just awesome being a wife and mother.

Jul 9, 2010

FML

Today was a hectic day for sure. I just don't know what to make of it.  I just kept plugging through it and am now relaxing in bed with 3 sleeping "angels" and the lull of nothingness.

The first part of my day involved dropping the kids off at a sitter and cleaning a house. 4 hours of house cleaning in the heat....not as bad as I imagined and the money was good! The bad part came when I went to pick the kids up afterwards. I pull into the driveway, and everyone is outside, except for the baby. No big deal at first. I walked into the house, and there he was in his car seat sleeping.  I asked how the kids were, they were fine. Upon further probing, I learned more than I needed to know.  First, I was told that the baby was fussy and it was getting old, so she strapped him into his car seat to cry himself to sleep. What? I went and unstrapped him, picked him up, and he had tear stains all over his face. I tried to remain as calm as possible, which is a great thing for me to have to do. I was then told that my oldest wasn't bad, just annoying.  Really? Well, so are you stupid dumb ass. and furthermore, he is six years old and he's a boy....annoying is all he is! DUH!

So, the first thing that really chaps my ass is this whole "he was fussy, wanted to be held all the time, and I just set him down to cry." Listen people, if you want to do the crying technique in your own house, that's fine.  It's a parent's  choice to determine what is right for their children and their family.  In my house, my family, and with my kids...I don't let them cry.  Some say it makes me weak, I feel just the opposite.  That baby spends 9 months being held by you, as you let is grow and gain nourishment in and from your body. Your baby is born, the first place it finds comfort is in your arms.  Therefore, the comfort zone is with their parents.  How is that so wrong. I relish a baby falling asleep in my arms at night. I relish the times we spend together at night. So what if I get an hour less sleep because of this. I have had three kids that were great happy babies, and none were made to cry themselves to sleep. I can't be doing the wrong thing if all my babies were great! Sorry, I just don't see the point of letting  a baby cry itself to sleep when all they want is you, and you have arms and hands to hold them. When they grow up, I won't ever wish I held them more, spent more time with them etc,,,,because I gave them my time and comforted them like they wanted. So, needless to say, my kids aren't gonna be babysat anymore.  Shit like this is why I stay home. I don't trust people with my kids. And, if you mess with mama's chicks, I'm gonna peck your mother fucking eyes out.

The second problem with this whole day, is someone telling me my oldest is annoying. Hell yeah he's annoying. He asks a million questions a day, is loud even when he whispers, is reading and spelling everything out loud, whistle any tune he hears on the TV or radio....he's a boy. And he's smart!  A hell of a lot smarter than this dip shit's kids.  But what is annoying is this lady. She shows up unannounced at all hours, even late, she dishes out personal information about her and her husband, she practically stalks me, and Peter's annoying? Think again sister.  You think it's OK to say that stuff to me. It's not.  Do I tell you that I think you're dumb? That your kids are disrespectful? That your hair is nappy? Nope. SO shut your mouth before I stomp it into your throat.

I love my kids with all my heart. I don't spoil them with toys and useless bullshit, I give them all the time and love and attention I can. I answer the annoying questions, and am thankful that he's curious. I hold the fussy baby and lull him to sleep, thankful that he's healthy and alive.  When my daughter is throwing a diva drama full blown conniption, I'm grateful she's strong willed and will never be a follower.  These things make me strong. And anyone who differs with me has the right to do so. Anyone who mocks me, can get bent. And anyone who tells me what I do is wrong, can suck me.

Enough for the night, it is 1am, and i am beat. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Joni B said...

Friggin sweet! only thing that would have been better is if you WOULD have told her what you thought of her and her kids..I mean, she did share her f-ed up thoughts with you! My son is 8 and completely obnoxious..but anyone else says that and its likely to be the last thing they say for awhile..at least til their jaw is un-wired.

B*tchMom said...

I totally want to know who this chick is. I bet my kids will never stay at her house. Cooper probably would beat her ass long before she could get to a phone to call me.