About Me

Let me tell you a little about me. I am one of a kind. I can be your best friends or I can be your worst nightmare. I walk the walk and talk the talk, but sometimes the walk and the talk are fake. That's right, sometimes I can be fake. Why be rude or hurt feelings if you don't have to? It isn't hard to fake liking someone. My mother calls these instances my "Academy Award Performances!" Which brings me to, Yes, Bitch! I am one, I am proud of who I am and have becomes, and it has gotten me everything I've wanted in life. I am a strong woman. I don't like help, and I love being independent. I love my life. It hasn't always been easy, but it has never been boring. My husband still makes me laugh my ass off. He's a good man. I could burn dinner, ruin the laundry, and not clean anything for days, and he would still say I did a good job! A keeper for sure! When our song plays on the radio he texts me the radio station to turn to. He also pisses me off like no one in the world can. I'm a lucky lady! My kids are my world, they make life worth living to the fullest and have forced me to become a better person. It's just awesome being a wife and mother.

Jul 14, 2010

The hunt for Red October.....

Remember how I said this was real world shit....well this is a time when real is as real as it gets.

Pete and I honeymooned for 2 weeks in Fiji. Best time of my life...well almost. During our stay, we did a 5 days cruise to several different islands.  We drank a lot, ate and lot, and loved a lot. Yes, I do have feelings. Well wait, let's rewind. The 20 hour plane was exhausting, and i messed up my birth control..So I started my period on my honeymoon..fast forward.....

One night on the cruise, Pete and I drank a ton during canapes.  We immediately went to our room and became amorous.  I was so drunk I was sleepy so I faked it so I could go to bed.  In the middle of the ooo ooo ah ah....yadayada, I throw Pete off me and scream...."I forgot to take my tampon out!" It was in there deep.  I was hysterical, crying, and flailing (quite possibly a reaction brought on by alcohol).

After calming me down, Pete was brave enough to "fish" out the tampon. It took a while and at one point he asked if I was sure it was left in. Now if that ain't love.....

3 comments:

Joni B said...

OMG!! Does Pete read this? If so, YAY PETE!!! That IS love!!

Jamie said...

WHOAAAAAAAAA!!! That is insane. What year did you guys marry?

B*tchMom said...

Poor Pete! He's a good guy. I can't say my husband would ever go that far!